This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 23 January, 2018.
Regarded as the smallest DNA75 device on the market at the time of writing, the SBody Elfin DNA75 has been creating quite the buzz recently, with many early adopters enamoured with the included Evolv DNA75 chipset, tiny form factor, rubberized coating finish as well as the battery lifespan from the built in 1800 mAh 18650 battery that is recharged via the micro USB slot on the device.
- Size - 71mm x 39mm x 22mm
- 162g weight
- Red and black colours available
- 1-75W output power
- Genuine Evolv DNA75 chip
- TC wire support for Ni200, Titanium and SS316L, more can be added through Escribe
- 200-600F/100-300C temperature control range
- 0.08ohm minimum resistance in TC, 0.1ohm in power mode (recommended minimum resistance 0.25ohm).
- Smallest and lightest DNA75 mod on the market
- Escribe support
- Zinc alloy construction with rubberized finish
- Built in rechargeable 1800mAh 18650 battery
- Micro USB recharging
- 2.5 hour recharging time
- Gold plated spring loaded 510 connector
- Backlit LED behind fire button
- Locked mode
- Stealth mode
- Right/left handed orientation
- Power lock
What’s in the Box?
- SBody Elfin DNA75 device
- Micro USB cable
- User manual